I can't believe this year is almost over!
I mean, wow. It just began didn't it?
(heh I mean the school year!)
Anyway this has been one hell of a year for me and I just realized that this will be my last summer vacation as a high school student and that freaks me out a bit
Next year I'll be a senior and then that's it! Done! Wow I still feel 10 years old how did this happen
So I've decided to make a list of things I've managed to do this year and in the future. Even if they're wierd/bad/good/ whatever.
I just think it will be cool to be reminded of certain things in the future! so I'll write them down here and in a notebook. I'll add more if I remember something or manage to do something worth adding
So- This year, so far, I've managed to:
- -Watch billions of anime episodes
- -I had more all-nighters than I ever thought physically possible
- -Got my first tattoo!!!
- -I sorta accidentally kissed a gay dude
- -GUYS I WATCHED A REAL MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!! I was walking with my friends next to the beach at like 1am and there it was!!!! it was SO BEAUTIFUL IM SO GLAD I SAW IT AND THE LADY SAID YES
- -Got my first job!
- -Almost died on the second day of work cause I slipped down the stairs and almost hit the back of my neck really hard, but I LIVE! (plus the superhot co-worker that was with me was really worried so SCORE)
- -I accidentally yelled angrily at a teacher but accidentally didn't regret it after
- -I woke up crying because I had a nightmare that my best friend died, so as soon as I woke up I called her to make sure she was alive and I was so happy she answered that I made her cry too it was beautiful
- -Lost a pair of new glasses only a few days after I bought them, then bought a new pair again and lost them after a few days too. (mom got mad)
- -I managed to make TASTY weird lookin chocolate chip cookies!! They were actually tasty!!!! sdfgas
- -I got up the nerve and started my own comic, "The Rule Breakers" <3
Feel free to tell me random things that you've managed to do this year too!